Netgen Layouts Documentation¶
Netgen Layouts is an easy and flexible way of managing all page layouts on your website. Use it to manage and maintain the website layout structure in a slick and agile but at the same time extensible way.
This documentation assumes you have a working knowledge of the Symfony Framework. If you’re not familiar with Symfony, please start with reading the Quick Tour from the Symfony documentation.
Netgen Layouts does not force or otherwise define where your configuration, code, or templates live. Examples in this documentation will use YAML as a configuration format, but you can ofcourse use any format available in Symfony and you can place templates in folder structure that fits your needs best.
- Creating a custom layout type
- Creating a custom block
- Creating a custom container block
- Adding collections to blocks
- Adding custom view types to blocks
- Creating custom query types
- Creating custom parameter types
- Creating custom value types
- Creating custom target types
- Creating custom condition types
- Adding parameters to existing blocks
Tips & tricks¶
- How to override existing templates
- How to add icons for custom layout types
- How to add icons for custom block types
- How to quickly render a layout on a single URL
- How to inject current eZ location and content in blocks and query types
- How to override the templates for Grid block columns
- How to specify default value for block parameters
- How to inject items to blocks manually