Upgrading from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0¶
composer.json file, upgrade the version of
package and all other related packages (like
netgen/layouts-ezplatform and others) to
~1.1.0 and run the
composer update command.
Upgrading Netgen Content Browser¶
Netgen Content Browser version 1.1 was also automatically installed. Be sure to read its upgrade instructions too.
Remove unused bundles¶
Netgen Layouts 1.1 does not depend on WhiteOctober Pagerfanta bundle any more. If you did not require and use it in your project, it will be automatically uninstalled. You will need to remove it from your list of activated bundles manually.
Add eZ Platform integration routes¶
If you’re using Netgen Layouts on eZ Platform, you need to add the following routes to your main routing file:
netgen_layouts_ezplatform: resource: "@NetgenLayoutsEzPlatformBundle/Resources/config/routing.yaml"
These routes were added only in 1.1.4 release of
- Implemented previewing your site from layout editing interface (Enterprise only)
- Added support for PHP 7.4
- Added support for Symfony 5
- Added support for eZ Platform 3
- Added comments on mappings
- Added an option to duplicate mappings
- Added an option to manually specify mapping priorities when reordering them
- Added an option to see what layouts are using a specific shared layout
- Layout editing interface will now remind you that changes might not be saved if you reload or close the layout editing app
- The item type in the block is now displayed along side its name in layout editing app
- Content type of the eZ content object is now displayed along side its name in layout editing app
There were no breaking changes in 1.1 version of Netgen Layouts.